Sunday, September 11, 2011

Summer Movie List

Summer always has the best movies. I don't really go into depth with these movie "reviews".  I just like to have my own record of what movies I've seen for prosperity sake.


Captain America. I thought it was good, but I wasn't all crazy about it like everyone else. I kind of thought it was slow.


RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES WAS ONE OF THE BEST RELEASES THIS SUMMER. WETA is the shiz.


Fright Night is entertaining. Very suspenseful, but like I said, I wish I saw it in 3D!! It's meant for 3D.


I finally got to see this movie with my friend Josh at the dollar theater. It wasn't nearly as good as the first one, but it had some absolutely hilarious parts in it.


LAME. don't watch this movie ever.


Cowboys and Aliens. If you only knew what my brother and I went through to get the gold bricks to see this movie premiere at Comic-Con... Anyways, I guess I had too high of expectations. It was pretty lame in my book.


Crazy, Stupid, Love is a funny and entertaining movie. I have a huge crush on Ryan Gosling, sooooo anything he's in is good to me :] But really, good movie to see. Can't help but have a girl crush on Emma Stone too.



The Help. I really have to read the book, because I heard it's 100xs better than the movie, and I thought the movie was absolutely beautiful. I was really moved and crying everywhere. Hahaha. 

Here are a few Netflix movies I also managed to watch:


Easy A is freaking hilarious. Emma Stone is a queen.


Emma. You can't not enjoy a movie in this time era. This one made me uncomfortable a bit... just one of those movies where people are putting themselves in horrible situations. You know... 


Hey, Hey it's Esther Blueburger. "BlueBurg. Blue Burrrrrrrg. Blue. Blueburgerrr." Oh, indie movies.


Kabel: Our Mother. Sweet mercy this movie is depressing. DEPRESSING. 


Mansfield Park. Same as Emma, but I thought this one was much better.


No comments:

Post a Comment