Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Resolution 2012

  • 12 Noms for 2012. Inspired by this blog, I plan to bake a cake (or some kinda baked good) from scratch every month for a year. I think it's doable.
  • Keep a Journal. FOR REAL THIS TIME. Whether it be this blog, or actually keeping a physical journal, I want to start recording my life. 

  • Run. I want to try and run at least a mile every day. I know it's easier if I just get into a routine, so here's to figuring out a routine!

  • Write More Letters. I have to since Susie is going out on a mission, and she'll kill me if I don't :}
  • Make more efficient use of my time. Unplug and go outside!!
  • Be Positive. Simple enough.


As much as I like making New Years Resolutions, I'll be the first to admit that I never really follow through on them. I think it's a good way to start the year motivated and excited though. Hopefully this year, I'll be better :]

No comments:

Post a Comment