Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best of 2011

Best Group

The 21 Killahz. I couldn't have chosen a better group to be with while getting my BFA. They are so funny, talented, and caring. They make the program so much fun and easier when times are stressful. I can't believe it's already been a year since we all got accepted, and we only have a year left. They are definitely a big reason 2011 was so awesome :]

///

Best Love

Alexander and I were reunited, and I can't be more grateful. It's a beautiful feeling knowing you've found the person you want to spend forever with. Especially when you know you'll be laughing the entire time.

///

Best Family Trip

My family and I were blessed enough to take a trip to Hawaii together. It was a very fun experience and adventurous trip full of food, sun and rain.

Best Nerdfest


San Diego Comic-Con 2011. I can't even describe the madness and glory that is encompassed within four days. Draining, but so worth it. Can't wait for it to all happen again in 2012 because this time the Hobbit will be there, and Bear will be there too to nerd out with me!

///

Best Harry Celebration

Kimberly and I during our annual Harry Potter Party in celebration of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 2. Good-bye HP movie franchise! I will not forget thee.

///

Best Way to End the 2011 School Year

A trip to San Francisco with the 21 Killahz. After all of the stress we endured the last few weeks, we deserved it. The trip included my first dim sum experience in China Town, and the most amazing bacon cheeseburger, garlic fries, potato pesto pizza, there ever was.

///

Best Carne Asada Fries

A beautiful meal near Disneyland.

///

Best Mini Roadtrip

Bear and my mini, rock climbing road trip this past summer. Beautiful.

///

Best Zombies

Adventure Time Zombieeee. BRAAAINNNZZZ.

///

 Best Purchase

Hello Beemo.

///


I'm excited for what 2012, because I know it's going to be a big year. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment