Saturday, September 24, 2011

Currently...


  • I have no life. I go to class, and work on projects and presentations. When I'm not working on projects, I'm in the studio to continue working on projects/presentations. When I'm not actually working on school work, I'm sleeping. Oh and I am occasionally burning some calories dancing, swimming, and doing cardio.
  • fresh&easy is food heaven. Pesto hummus, rooibos tea, rice & bean chips... it's a beautiful, fantasyland.
  • I miss Disneyland and it's magic and pineapple whips.
  • I'm thankful for Heavenly Father's love and every blessing in my life. 
  • I'm trying to focus on being positive and confident in my design work.
  • I should be doing scripture study more diligently.
  • I miss hanging out with my bff, Josh.
  • I'm REALLY thankful for Heavenly Father's mercy.
  • My hair is the longest it's ever been. It's kind of out of control...
  • I need to start saving big monies.
  • dreamland awaits...
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment