Monday, June 27, 2011

"You Fly, I Buy"

Father's Day weekend, my brother, sister and I all headed down to our parents' house for the weekend. It's always fun when we're together, and for the first half I mostly hung out with my brother and we did what we always do - go to the movies.


This is probably in my top-ten favorite movies ever. I thought it was fantastic. It's like a modern-day Goonies. They don't make movies like this anymore, and JJ Abrams... that man is like a sci-fi God.


I just realized that the picture I chose is in French... Anyways, I really liked this movie!! I think my brother and I are the only people who thought the graphics were downright embarrassing a few times. Like, we just looked at each other and busted up laughing in the middle of the movie because the graphics were horrendous. Other than that, I thought it was great! James McAvoy never lets me down.

I love the summer movie releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment