Friday, May 27, 2011

Oh, Hello Again!

Here I am, once again, starting my blog. I so badly want it to be a journal, but hot damn, I can't even write my friends who are on missions... pretty sure I can't write in a journal every day.

So far, 2011 has been an amazing year. 2010 was one of the most difficult and greatest years I'll ever remember, but 2011 is looking pretty promising.

I started the year wanting change. Good change. I was starting my first semester in the BFA program and as much as I thought it was a mistake, I've learned a lot. I've learned to not be embarrassed of my ideas, and to go with them, and then work from there; to be confident; to not stress so much, and to have fun! I've made some wonderful friendships with people in the program. Everyone is AWESOME, and we love hanging out with each other. I especially love Robyn and Melo. I literally have to thank those girls for always motivating me and encouraging me :]

The program itself is challenging, and it only gets harder from here I hear, but I have to go with it with a positive mindset. I'm here to learn and grow as a designer, and even if I'm not the greatest, I'm still good enough to get into the program, so I must be doing something right :]

Another big change that happened this year was that Alex and I started talking again, and of course the planets aligned, because we're back together and I'm elated. Life just makes more sense... I'm very grateful to have him back in my life :]

And now... it's summer time!!!!

1 comment: